About Hilly Haven Golf Course
Here at Hilly Haven Golf Course, we have golf options for everyone all year long! There are golf specials for every age on our 18 hole golf course, from Juniors to Seniors. We have multiple tiered tee boxes to accommodate all different skill levels, including Tee it Forward tees. There is a 27 acre Practice Facility with a chipping green, driving range, sand bunker and a 6 hole short course. We also provide indoor golf on 6 High Definition Golf Simulators. The Simulators offer championship golf courses, games and practice options. There are also league options for men, ladies, couples and families. Our Junior Golf Academy is a very popular program that runs both outside during the regular golf season and inside on the simulators. The Restaurant has famous burgers, daily food specials and a fantastic Friday Fish Fry. We also have cross country ski trails, snowshoeing, and fat tire bike trails, as conditions allow. Come and check out all we offer our awesome community!
Hilly Haven has a rich history and was founded by Norman & Hazel Demske in the summer of 1963. Hilly Haven remains true to the founders’ dream of a family-run business that cares deeply about you as a customer by providing enjoyable and economical entertainment with hometown service. The current owners, Ron and Charlie Demske look forward to welcoming you to Hilly Haven’s 18-hole golf course, practice facility, simulator facility, Lil’ haven 6 hole par 3 course, and restaurant.
Hilly Haven History:
- Downhill Skiing: Hilly Haven began as a downhill ski hill in 1963, offering a range of runs for all abilities with 5 slopes and 5 rope tows.
- Cross Country Skiing began in the late 1970s, when the downhill ski business ended.
- Front 9: Preparation of the first 9-hole golf course started in 1968 with the seeding of the first fairways. The original golf course was designed by Norman Demske with expert consultation from Robert Ahasay of De Pere. Hilly Haven celebrated the opening of our first 9-hole golf course in 1970.
- Back 9: 1993 was our silver jubilee of 25 years which marked the preparation of our second 9-hole golf course with the purchase of additional beautiful, panoramic land.
- Practice Facility: 23 acres to practice any club, opened in 2013.
- A new Hole #8 was created and opened in July, 2017. It is a fun par 3 carved out of the woods with a nice big green with a tiered stone tee box. It is a golfers delight and remains our signature hole, but even better!
- A renovated Hole #9 was complete in 2018. The hill was carved to allow the hole to be lengthened for the White and Blue Tees.
- Golf Simulators: 6 High Definition golf simulators opened in 2018. True Imagery and Laser projection offers High Definition Golf Entertainment! Open all year long for open play, leagues and parties.
- New Tee Boxes were created in 2019:
- Red Tees on Holes 1, 5, 8, 12, 15, 17, 18
- Gold Tees on Holes 1, 3, 4, 18
- Blue Tees on Holes 5, 14, 17
- Lil’ haven opened April 16, 2021. a 6 Hole Par 3 Course located at the Practice Facility.
Hilly Haven Offers:
- 18 holes
- Practice Facility
- Lil’ haven – 6 par 3 holes
- 6 High Definition Golf Simulators
- Winter Recreational Trails for cross country skiing, Fat Tire Biking and Snowshoeing
- Full bar service
- Restaurant, with choices including locally favorite burgers, sandwiches, wraps, and more.
- Friday Fish Fry
- Outdoor Covered Deck
- Golf Outings
- Fully stocked Pro Shop with Golf Apparel, Clubs, Bags and Accessories
Hilly Haven is Environmentally Friendly:
- Recycle as much as possible
- Use organic fertilizers
- Plant many trees & pollinating flowers
- Provide a natural filter for runoff water
- Part of the Monarchs in the Rough program – a 1/2 acre habitat alongside Hole #3 to promote pollinators, specifically Monarchs
Ron and Charlie look forward to welcoming you to Hilly Haven for a round of golf, virtual golf on the simulators, cross country skiing in the winter, or a delicious meal or beverage. Call us at (920) 336-6204 or click here to book your tee time / click here to book the simulator.