About Hilly Haven Golf Course
With over 40 years of golfing tradition, Hilly Haven is one of the most beautiful 18-hole golf courses in Wisconsin. You are offered fantastic golfing variety, with water and sand features to give you an excellent game on gorgeous greens. We are situated along the beautiful and scenic Niagara Escarpment surrounded by picturesque woodlands, with ravines formed by the headwaters of Sand Creek falling into a natural waterfall. Our patrons come to us from all over the State and Northeast Wisconsin and beyond. Call us at (920) 336-6204 or click here to book your tee time. Hilly Haven has a rich history and was founded by Norman & Hazel Demske in the summer of 1963. Hilly Haven remains true to the founders’ dream of a family-run business that cares deeply about you as a customer by providing enjoyable and economical entertainment. The current owners, Ron and Dale Demske look forward to welcoming you to Hilly Haven’s 18-hole golf course. In addition to offering Men’s, Women’s, Couple’s and Juniors’ Leagues, we hold annual events such as a Spring Golf Tournament, Club Championship Tournament, a Relay for Life Team (in memory of Karen Seiltz, daughter of founder), and our well known Octoberfest Tournament.
Hilly Haven’s History:
- Skiing: Hilly Haven began as a downhill ski hill in 1963, offering a range of runs for all abilities with 5 slopes and 5 rope tows. Downhill skiing ended in the late 70’s which then made it possible to offer cross country skiing. Come and cross country ski at scenic Hilly Haven in the winter.
- Course Development: Preparation of the first 9-hole golf course started in 1968 with the seeding of the first fairways. The original golf course was designed by Norman Demske with expert consultation from Robert Ahasay of De Pere. Hilly Haven celebrated the opening of our first 9-hole golf course in 1970.
- Second 9-holes: 1993 was our silver jubilee of 25 years which marked the preparation of our second 9-hole golf course with the purchase of additional beautiful, panoramic land.
Our clubhouse offers a relaxing haven to enjoy your favorite beverage or indulge yourself with a tasty meal after your game. We have recently refurbished it for your comfort, and it has an outside deck which offers fantastic views of the surrounding woods.
- Full bar service
- Menu variety includes cookouts, sandwiches, wraps, appetizers, etc.
- Fabulous Friday Fish Fry (including packaged golf specials)
- Golf Outings
- Take a look at our menu
- Golf Apparel, in a range of sizes and colors for men and women
- Golf Accessories, featuring Titleist, Callaway, Nike, Bag Boy and many others
Ron and Dale look forward to welcoming you to beautiful Hilly Haven for a round of golf, cross country skiing in the winter, or just join us for a relaxing meal or your favorite beverage. Call us at (920) 336-6204 or click here to book your tee time.