Book A Tee Time
Lowest Rate Guaranteed!
Welcome to Hilly Haven Golf Course
When you’re looking to golf in the Appleton – Green Bay Wisconsin area, you want an 18-hole golf course that is varied and challenging, with quality greens and a peaceful backdrop of stunning panoramic views. You also need a welcoming clubhouse with a restaurant and bar where you can relax after your round of golf.
Welcome — to the Haven
Call Hilly Haven Golf Course today for a tee time or restaurant reservation: (920) 336-6204.
- Friday Fish Fry – every Friday 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. Click here to see our menu
- Junior Program – Click here for Hilly Haven’s JR CADDY Land Game
- Saturday, May 14 – Spring Swing – Shotgun @ 9:00 a.m.; fun layout with cash payouts Click here for the registration form
- Saturday, May 14 – Burger Night – Serving 3-9 p.m.; featuring 1/2 lb fresh burgers with fries & pint for $9.99
- June is Women’s Golf Month – Click here for Hilly Haven’s 2016 Women’s Golf Clinics
- Saturday, June 11 – Wrightstown Lion’s Club – Shotgun @ 9:30 a.m. Click here for the registration form; Click here for the sponsorship form
- Monday, July 18 – Brown County Tavern League Golf Outing – Click here for more details
Click here to join our E-Club and receive updated news and specials from Hilly Haven!
The course is challenging and well maintained. The restaurant/bar is inviting and the entire staff is top notch! Hilly Haven provides an awesome golf experience! – Nate Lindbeck
Friendly staff and great place to play golf. I always have a great time. – Wendell Hull
Awesome place to golf and the food is amazing!! But more important the people there are very kind and helpful!!! – Jill Martin
Amazing course and excellent Staff! They are the best! Kristin provides Excellent Customer Service and goes above and beyond! The food was Excellent as well! We will definitely have our group golf outing there again! –Heather Koehler
Our first time there today…loved the course, the beautiful fall colors and decor and the dinner was delicious! Definitely going to come again! – Amy Friedland-Vieth
The Staff goes out of their way to take care of all your needs. Always willing to help in anyway. – Dennis Skenandore
Beautiful course, great food, friendly people. What more do you want? – Scott Kacer
Enjoyable. Just the right mix of tough and easier holes. Food and beverage staff are great. Only played here 6-8 times but one of my favorites. – Mark P Adams
A short fun little golf course outside Green Bay. The course is usually in decent shape and has a nice variety of holes. The owners have done a nice job of adding little touches around the course like covered bridges, gazebos, and decorative signage to make the course feel like a second home. – Jude W.
Hilly Haven is a beautiful course and the staff is exceptional. The course is always in good shape and fun to play on with a few holes that are a challenge. – Bud A.